View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:40 pm

Forum rules

In game or game related smack only. Any foul language or topics that are non-game related will be dealt with by the forum moderator. If at any point this forum gets out of hand or in someway effects the games community this forum will be closed.

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Players Beware - I will NOT play on Star Killer server 
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post Re: Players Beware - I will NOT play on Star Killer server
Micro wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
I could care less about the feelings of SK or anyone else who goes through life simping, to which I know you can personally relate.

He was being sarcastic, no one cares where you play or do not play!

Obviously I realize that.

I was being serious in my comment to him though.

Don't you worry the simp will know exactly what I'm talking about when he reads it.

I'm up early but you are probably up late. How's the job search going bro? Will you have to beg for more money again this month?

You have some nerve to even talk about integrity, much less ever question mine. At least the simp makes sure to provide a roof and put food on the table. You can't even pay rent.

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:10 am
Chief Warrant Officer

Star Killer wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Micro wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
I will not play on Star Klller's server any longer. I do not trust him.

That is a low blow... unfounded... an pretty much an outright LIE!

IMO SK is the most trustworthy gameop out there...

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Personally, I don't like how he is twisting the facts with his current statements. SK has chosen to defend Shadow for some reason. I'm not sure why but the truth will come out, it always does.

Based on his recent statements it is not only SK's integrity that I question,
but also his general game knowledge. I've seen it too many times in the past with uneducated sysops that really don't know what they are doing.

LOL!!! Thanks for the free entertainment.

moving on

-sk

Finally. You kept saying it like 3 times now so I wasn't sure. Lol.

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:35 am
Commander

prestone2 wrote:
Star Killer wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Micro wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
I will not play on Star Klller's server any longer. I do not trust him.

That is a low blow... unfounded... an pretty much an outright LIE!

IMO SK is the most trustworthy gameop out there...

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Personally, I don't like how he is twisting the facts with his current statements. SK has chosen to defend Shadow for some reason. I'm not sure why but the truth will come out, it always does.

Based on his recent statements it is not only SK's integrity that I question,
but also his general game knowledge. I've seen it too many times in the past with uneducated sysops that really don't know what they are doing.

LOL!!! Thanks for the free entertainment.

moving on

-sk

Finally. You kept saying it like 3 times now so I wasn't sure. Lol.

Here's 4....

LOL....

-sk

Playing with integrity is more important than winning
HHT 2015 Champs: Cloud09
2015 Lottery Tournament Winning Team Member
2016 Big Game Draft Tournament Winning Team Member
HHT 2016 Champs: Cloud09
HHT 2021 Champs(Just For Showing Up)
HHT 2022 Champs(For 90mins of Play)

Star Killer's Ice9 TWGS
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS
Email: starkillerstwgs@yahoo.com
Discord: Star Killer#0358
Ice 9 V2 TWGS: SK-TWGS.COM PORT 2002
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS: V1.SK-TWGS.COM PORT 2002
Now The Fastest TWGS in the West
https://www.facebook.com/StarKillersTradeWars/
To help offset the server(s) hosting bill donate via PayPal to: starkillerstwgs@yahoo.com

Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Chief Warrant Officer

Star Killer wrote:
Here's 4....

LOL....

-sk

Not like it matters much anyway. Your player count is already super low.

Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:14 pm
Commander

prestone2 wrote:
Star Killer wrote:
Here's 4....

LOL....

-sk

Yeah I dont know know what server your looking at but its not mine if you think my numbers are low.(humble brag)

-sk

Star Killer's Ice9 TWGS
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS
To help offset the server(s) hosting bill donate via PayPal to: starkillerstwgs@yahoo.com

Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
Ambassador

prestone2 wrote:
You are Micro right? You played as Scrat in the game i'm talking about. You ran photons since you had a fast connection but did little else.
Like I said... I don't know what I had for breakfast...
is that the game I got everyone on Shadow's corp killed?

I think we also played an ICE when you were on Xanos's corp.

TWGS2.20b/TW3.34: telnet://twgs.microblaster.net:2002

ICQ is Dead Jim! Join us on Discord:
https://discord.gg/zvEbArscMN

Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:16 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Gameop

prestone2 wrote:
Micro wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
I could care less about the feelings of SK or anyone else who goes through life simping, to which I know you can personally relate.

Don't you worry the simp will know exactly what I'm talking about when he reads it.

I'm up early but you are probably up late. How's the job search going bro? Will you have to beg for more money again this month?

You have some nerve to even talk about integrity, much less ever question mine. At least the simp makes sure to provide a roof and put food on the table. You can't even pay rent.

Wow you are one really f**king big internet tough guy. This is the first we have heard from you for awhile. Did mommy give you back PC time? Clearly she must have, because you have been on urban dictionary lately. Probably should maybe actually read the whole definition next time.

One thing is that's pretty low attacking micro in that way. I get it makes you feel like a big boy, but people fall on hard times, a lot of people have in the last year. One day when you are a big boy and move out of mommy's basement you will realize what it takes to actually afford a roof over your head a food on the table.

Maybe you so hateful to males because daddy ran out on you and mommy years ago. Who would have thunk getting a pack of smokes and a bottle of old crow would take so long.

You should go back to 2001 when you were a relevant player. Oh wait you weren't sh*t then either.

HHT 2020

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:26 am
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Micro wrote:
prestone2 wrote:

Wow you are one really f**king big internet tough guy. This is the first we have heard from you for awhile. Did mommy give you back PC time? Clearly she must have, because you have been on urban dictionary lately. Probably should maybe actually read the whole definition next time.

One thing is that's pretty low attacking micro in that way. I get it makes you feel like a big boy, but people fall on hard times, a lot of people have in the last year. One day when you are a big boy and move out of mommy's basement you will realize what it takes to actually afford a roof over your head a food on the table.

Maybe you so hateful to males because daddy ran out on you and mommy years ago. Who would have thunk getting a pack of smokes and a bottle of old crow would take so long.

You should go back to 2001 when you were a relevant player. Oh wait you weren't sh*t then either.

I must have touched a nerve. Awfully emo reply of you. Lol.

If people can't take heat they best stay out of the kitchen is all I can say, yourself included.

Don't you have a second job to simp on over to? Maybe you could give one to Micro but make sure to ask permission first.

Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:29 pm
Chief Warrant Officer

Star Killer wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Star Killer wrote:
Here's 4....

LOL....

-sk

Yeah I dont know know what server your looking at but its not mine if you think my numbers are low.(humble brag)

-sk

The game of TW just isn't very popular any more. Back in 2001 there were games with like 150 players.

At your server usually there are less then 10 players. Mostly noobs playing in the builders games lol or the 2400 turn noob tourney games.

Let me ask you what kind of an idiot OP sets turns that high for tournament play? Obviously not that you would ever know on your own but hasn't at least one person informed you that is way too many turns.

Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:47 pm
Commander

prestone2 wrote:
Star Killer wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Star Killer wrote:
Here's 4....

LOL....

-sk

-sk

The game of TW just isn't very popular any more. Back in 2001 there were games with like 150 players.

At your server usually there are less then 10 players. Mostly noobs playing in the builders games lol or the 2400 turn noob tourney games.

Let me ask you what kind of an idiot OP sets turns that high for tournament play? Obviously not that you would ever know on your own but hasn't at least one person informed you that is way too many turns.

Wow you finely said some factual. the game of trade wars is dying. of course everything else you say just makes you sound like the idiot. Yesterday(2/16/21) there where 23 different IP's on my server not counting mine Or Micros'. As for your other comment The 15 people playing there tourney seam to be fine with the level of turns . And Micro, Sultan Bay, TBH, Vid, and 2 or 3 others... have all hosted tourney's with at least that many turns so im proud to call myself one of those 'Idiot's'.....

And FYI
Hammer, Mind Dagger, Big D, Sultan Bey, Kane, are all playing that tourney, its interesting that you think that they are all noobs.

Heres my 5th LOL......

-sk

Star Killer's Ice9 TWGS
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:14 pm
Profile WWW
Chief Warrant Officer

I didn't call any of the players playing in the noob tournament noob. I called your 2400 turn tournament itself noob.

Which it is. Because of the high turns.

It appears that you simply do not understand this which does not surprise me but really anything over like 800 is noob, for tournament play, imo.

Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:09 pm
Commander

prestone2 wrote:
I didn't call any of the players playing in the noob tournament noob. I called your 2400 turn tournament itself noob.

Which it is. Because of the high turns.

It appears that you simply do not understand this which does not surprise me but really anything over like 800 is noob, for tournament play, imo.

LOL.... Please keep talking. This just gets better and better... I haven't been this amused in months... The more you say the more you prove you know nothing about the game. Every tourney in the last 15 years has had at least 1200 turns. And the reason I know this is I have all of the edits.

But please go on.... between this and the Discord chats about you I have had hours of free entertainment

LOL

-sk

Star Killer's Ice9 TWGS
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS

Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
Gameop

prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Micro wrote:
prestone2 wrote:

I must have touched a nerve. Awfully emo reply of you. Lol.

If people can't take heat they best stay out of the kitchen is all I can say, yourself included.

Don't you have a second job to simp on over to? Maybe you could give one to Micro but make sure to ask permission first.

Eh maybe you did touch a bit of a nerve. Mostly because you are bringing something very personal in to this. It really shows the sympathy you have for mankind. But what should I expect out of a basement dweller.

Princess, it's not even that hot in here. No problem turning it up a few degrees.

Why in the world would I need a 2nd job? Although I do work enough in the winter, more so this winter that some weeks I work as much hours as almost/close to 2 full times jobs.

Ok so since you are failing to actually do any research about the work. I'll drop a definitan here for you.

"simp - a word that everyone overuses w/out the correct definition. it means a guy that is overly desperate for women, especially if she is a bad person, or has expressed her disinterest in him whom which he continues to obsess over."

So buttercup, lets talk about who hurt you for you to act out like this? Your acting a lot like Helix/Cerne. All bark no bite, Get use to playing alone, I doubt anyone any time soon will corp with you.

HHT 2020

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:26 pm
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Sounds good Kane. I'll find a game when I get enough time to play one.

Just not at Star Killer's server.

There appears to be a lot inconsistencies over there. Star Killer refuses to address any of the issues so it is what it is I guess.

Hard pass from me.

Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:56 am
Commander

prestone2 wrote:
Sounds good Kane. I'll find a game when I get enough time to play one.

Just not at Star Killer's server.

There appears to be a lot inconsistencies over there. Star Killer refuses to address any of the issues so it is what it is I guess.

Hard pass from me.

Well seeing as I'm still trying to figure out what the heck you are talking about.....

No, The fact is that I pointed out what really happened in last years Ice and it didn't fit with your delusions so you turned this into a personal attack against me and my server.

Seek Help

-sk

Star Killer's Ice9 TWGS
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS

Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next