View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 What happened to the manual ? 
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post 
What happened to the manual and it is still being worked on ?

Rand Al Thor, The Dragon Reborn
Let the Dragon ride the winds of time...

Sun Jul 28, 2002 1:51 am
Profile YIM
1st Sergeant

Unread post 
Yes! Yes! Where is the manual?

I have been on/off TW for the last 18 months, and back then it was being kicked around. Any progress, or do I have to pull out my text editor and show you a thing or two? :-)

Face the Firepower! ...then RUN!

Sat Aug 10, 2002 5:58 pm
Ambassador

Unread post 
I have been trying to make time to start working on the Trade Wars Manual myself, but as much as been going on the past couple months (marriage, baby, my own two businesses) I have been swamped. Hopefully towards the end of August I'll actually be able to devote a week or so to working up some sections for the TW manual.

Anyone else who wants to pitch in on this project would be very welcome to do so.

Lisa M. Cutler
aka Rave
EIS Product Support

Sat Aug 10, 2002 10:44 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
1st Sergeant

Unread post 
I'd volunteer, as I have several hours a day to devote. I just need to know what KIND of manual? Player's manual? or GameOp manual?

I started working on all the screens and menus and what each selection says, and what it means. Is this what you're looking for?

Face the Firepower! ...then RUN!

Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:41 am
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
quote:
I'd volunteer, as I have several hours a day to devote. I just need to know what KIND of manual? Player's manual? or GameOp manual?

I started working on all the screens and menus and what each selection says, and what it means. Is this what you're looking for?

rave is currently working on a server and gameop manual that covers all the server settings and game settings and gold package. i think what everyone is hoping for is a players manual to help new players get started with the game. that was started but im not sure how much has been completed.

Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:17 am
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
Almost everything had been covered and was posted here in great detail but for some reason most of the files disappeared and would like to know if they were archived or can be recovered and made available again. The same thing happened to most of the school forum as well as last year's Trade Wars Awards results.

Mon Aug 26, 2002 8:16 pm
Profile ICQ
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
quote:
Almost everything had been covered and was posted here in great detail but for some reason most of the files disappeared and would like to know if they were archived or can be recovered and made available again. The same thing happened to most of the school forum as well as last year's Trade Wars Awards results.

there is an archive of old posts for each forum area.

Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:00 pm
Warrant Officer

Unread post 
quote:
there is an archive of old posts for each forum area.

Where? I've been looking for these old posts for a few months now...

Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:10 pm
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
quote:
Where? I've been looking for these old posts for a few months now...

when youre looking at the list of forums, each forum will have a set of icons off to the right hand side of the page. the folder icon with the letter a stamped on it is the archive file.

Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:12 pm
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
I am new to TWs and I love it and wondered what volunteering to work on the manual would involve? I don't know the game secrets but would love to, but I can put a doc together and proofread. Thanx! <---deliberate :)

Sun Mar 02, 2003 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]