View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:35 am



Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Silver Wings back online 
Author Message
Veteran Op

Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 5025
Unread post 
Silver Wings TWGS is back online and faster than ever.  New server and high speed DSL connection.  NO delays
Rules are simple.  No dupes and don't screw with my server.
I'll open with 4 new games on 12/19/07 at 10pm EST
Games are as follows:
A) Hell on Earth - 20K sectors - Unlimited turns
B) Animal House  - 20K sectors - 60K turns
C) Poker Run     - 20K sectors - 3K turns
D) Classic Game  - 10K sectors - 800 turns
Telnet = silverwingstwgs.com  port 23


Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:23 am
Profile
Gameop
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:00 am
Posts: 1737
Location: USA
Unread post 
Cool, I didn't ask, but I added you back to my game links on the website.

_________________
American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them...they fight because they love what's behind them.
http://www.runawayproton.com <-- Expired
telnet://runawayproton.dyndns.org:223 V2.20b Games <-- Expired
http://www.twsubspace.com <-- Expired
Teamspeak 3 50.23.212.53:4196 <-- Expired
Just a has been now.


Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Veteran Op
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:00 am
Posts: 638
Location: USA
Unread post 
how about River Rats special Truce game??   Would be less crying about broken rules.


Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:28 pm
Profile ICQ
Commander
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:00 am
Posts: 1800
Location: Outer Rims
Unread post 
Big D wrote:
Silver Wings TWGS is back online and faster than ever.  New server and high speed DSL connection.  NO delays
Rules are simple.  No dupes and don't screw with my server.
I'll open with 4 new games on 12/19/07 at 10pm EST
Games are as follows:
A) Hell on Earth - 20K sectors - Unlimited turnsB) Animal House  - 20K sectors - 60K turnsC) Poker Run     - 20K sectors - 3K turnsD) Classic Game  - 10K sectors - 800 turns
Telnet = silverwingstwgs.com  port 23


I am assuming you meant 11/19/07 at 10pm EST? Looking forward to playing on your server.

_________________
-Thrawn

But risk has always been an inescapable part of warfare.

--

Knight to Queen's Bishop 3


Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:05 pm
Profile
Veteran Op

Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 5025
Unread post 
Thrawn wrote:
Big D wrote:

Silver Wings TWGS is back online and faster than ever.  New server and high speed DSL connection.  NO delays

Rules are simple.  No dupes and don't screw with my server.

I'll open with 4 new games on 12/19/07 at 10pm EST

Games are as follows:

A) Hell on Earth - 20K sectors - Unlimited turnsB) Animal House  - 20K sectors - 60K turnsC) Poker Run     - 20K sectors - 3K turnsD) Classic Game  - 10K sectors - 800 turns

Telnet = silverwingstwgs.com  port 23


I am assuming you meant 11/19/07 at 10pm EST? Looking forward to playing on your server.

Yes I did.  I guess I'm a month ahead of everyone else.  The date is 11/19/07


Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:37 am
Profile
Veteran Op

Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 5025
Unread post 
Games will be open in 10 minutes.  Have fun if there is anyone planning on playing.  lol


Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:45 am
Profile
Veteran Op

Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 5025
Unread post 
Games are open now.


Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:54 am
Profile
Warrant Officer

Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 2:00 am
Posts: 95
Location: USA
Unread post 
Big D wrote:
Telnet = silverwingstwgs.com  port 23



Umm.. could be just me, but no can connect..

_________________
Nemesis
[ELITE-O-METER> |---*-0-----5-----10|


Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:01 am
Profile
Veteran Op

Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 5025
Unread post 
StormRider wrote:
Big D wrote:

Telnet = silverwingstwgs.com  port 23



Umm.. could be just me, but no can connect..


Had to start the IP update software.  Been a while lol


Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:07 am
Profile
Warrant Officer

Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 2:00 am
Posts: 95
Location: USA
Unread post 
Big D wrote:
Had to start the IP update software.  Been a while lol



OMG!

S: ping : 1578 ms
S: ping : 360 ms
S: ping : 328 ms
S: ping : 828 ms
S: ping : 1094 ms
S: ping : 297 ms
S: ping : 344 ms
S: ping : 313 ms
S: ping : 2140 ms
S: ping : 312 ms
S: ----------------
S: Min: 297 Max: 2140 Average: 759 -- Just here to attack aliens
S: High/Low Removed   Average: 644
S: Min:Max Split: 1843 Extreme Intermittent Lag Detected    

_________________
Nemesis
[ELITE-O-METER> |---*-0-----5-----10|


Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:11 am
Profile
Veteran Op

Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 5025
Unread post 
Going to start ICQ up for feedback.


Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:11 am
Profile
Commander
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:00 am
Posts: 1800
Location: Outer Rims
Unread post 
Type sub-space message [<ENTER> to send line. Blank line to end transmission]
S: ping 250
S: ping 234
S: ping 281
S: ping 250

Sub-space comm-link terminated

Command [TL=00:00:00]:[1578] (?=Help)? :

'avg ping - 253

Ping is good for me, considering I am on the West Coast and mobile from time to time.

_________________
-Thrawn

But risk has always been an inescapable part of warfare.

--

Knight to Queen's Bishop 3


Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:11 am
Profile
Veteran Op

Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 5025
Unread post 
Thrawn wrote:
Type sub-space message [<ENTER> to send line. Blank line to end transmission]
S: ping 250
S: ping 234
S: ping 281
S: ping 250

Sub-space comm-link terminated

Command [TL=00:00:00]:[1578] (?=Help)? :

'avg ping - 253

Ping is good for me, considering I am on the West Coast and mobile from time to time.

Thanks.  So far it looks like most of the pings have been between 120 and 250.  I may need to tweak the system some to get maximum performance.  I appreciate the input.   The server is in Ohio, on EST and extern runs at 12 am EST.


Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:04 am
Profile
Warrant Officer

Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 2:00 am
Posts: 95
Location: USA
Unread post 
Nods.. been steadly getting better. I think I hit online right after he rebooted modem. Everything is just spiffy now!

_________________
Nemesis
[ELITE-O-METER> |---*-0-----5-----10|


Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:11 am
Profile
Gameop
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:00 am
Posts: 1384
Location: USA
Unread post 
All i have to say is ouch... Ill reboot and try again

S: ping : 265 ms
S: ping : 312 ms
S: ping : 328 ms
S: ping : 313 ms
S: ping : 313 ms
S: ping : 312 ms
S: ping : 328 ms
S: ping : 312 ms
S: ping : 328 ms
S: ping : 360 ms
S: ----------------
S: Min: 265 Max: 360 Average: 317 -- What the Hell am I doing here?
S: High/Low Removed   Average: 318
S: Min:Max Split: 95 Mild Intermittent Lag Detected

_________________
Kane
Banned from smack talk since 2010! Allowed back in to smack 5/2010!


Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:53 am
Profile ICQ
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.