View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Y CITY CONNECTION ANNOUNCEMENTS 
Gameop

Unread post Y CITY CONNECTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
# 1 - Congrats to Helix for winning Halo 357 - The corp IC which consisted of Quaser, Traveler, Jimdorisan and Puppy were deleted from the game for breaking truce rules.

#2 - Had a minor systems crash and will be redoing the tradewars games, hopefully be back on line as soon as possible.

[size=150][color=#FFFF00] (Please Read Game Rules on Website Before Playing)

Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ensign

Unread post Re: Y CITY CONNECTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
Twas my fault.... I apologise to my team, and to Helix. I accidently set my gridder to drop 3 figs instead of 1. Silly mistake on my part to screw my whole team, but it was still my fault. Sorry guys. The balme sits squarly upon my sholders.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 pm
Commander

I hate the balme, It's so Darn sticky and gooey

Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:15 pm
Profile ICQ
Ensign

:lol: you think I type bad drunk, you should see my work sober!! :lol:

Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:34 pm
Lieutenant Commander

Hmpf..I guess game F got 'redone' just when I got under Tallifer's 3.8M sector figs and overloaded his door.
Oh well, had fun with that one.

Hope you get your kinks worked out Ycity.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:57 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Staff Sergeant

yeah.. seems like everything got banged without a real announcement. I figured it would at least today for problems fixed with an another announcement of problems fixed and gamed will be banged at xx:XX.

I also wonder how Helix was deemed winner of last game K when there were other corps still alive. Guess you either have to be online 24/7 or be buddies with the op.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:03 pm
Ambassador

nailopan wrote:
yeah.. seems like everything got banged without a real announcement. I figured it would at least today for problems fixed with an another announcement of problems fixed and gamed will be banged at xx:XX.

I also wonder how Helix was deemed winner of last game K when there were other corps still alive. Guess you either have to be online 24/7 or be buddies with the op.

Or you can always use a bot, like the rest of us. heck, just 24 hours before I had all of my corp resources (25 (l3 and l4) planets, 8million figs, 700 or 800 million credits) deleted for blowing ports in my base. (hoping for a rule change there soon) And I think I got the win because I had more assets left than everyone still in the game.

Come on in, the waters fine. We are right back at it.

Helix

I was going to offer corp1 an additional 24 hours on the truce, just like I had, to get back into the game. But it was corrupt.

I had to ask myself WWSGD?

Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Staff Sergeant

I agree you should be able to blow ports in your own base.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:20 pm
Ensign

nailopan wrote:

I would refer you to this thread. It seems that other sysops suggested this course of action do to problems with the server.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=21439

Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:01 pm
Lieutenant Commander

thx jim, I'm aware of the problems that ycity was experiencing. I'm also aware of the discussion regarding fixes. Again, thanks for the link.

My frustration was aimed at this:
nailopan wrote:
seems like everything got banged without a real announcement.

If you have to rebang all games, a little notice would be great, so we can log off the server.

I think in the future, Y-City can answer questions regarding their server. Thanks hopefully for the last time jim

Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:36 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Veteran Op

I think Jim is the official correspondent for several servers.

An inside source told me he was even trying to get IP's to track me down

:mrgreen:

Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:45 pm
Profile ICQ
Ensign

Muss wrote:
I think Jim is the official correspondent for several servers.

An inside source told me he was even trying to get IP's to track me down

:mrgreen:

An inside source??? lol you talking to yourself again... I believe what I told you was that the sysop would know it was you....lol (thats when you claimed Frugal was handing out players IP's... He is a friend of mine, and I am sure he would not even give me that information...not that I would ever ask... heck , I am a computer idiot....lol I would not have any idea what to do with that string of numbers except add them together...lol

Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:43 pm
Ensign

Crosby wrote:
I think in the future, Y-City can answer questions regarding their server. Thanks hopefully for the last time jim

Dern it cros.... My bad... I failed to ask your permission before I posted.... It wont happen again sir....It would be easier if you would provide me an alternate way to contact you tho, that way when I was getting ready to respond to someone on your (once public) forum, I could just message you for permission. Would save a bunch of time.

Thanks boss.
Please advise.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:45 pm
Lieutenant Commander

jimd wrote:
It would be easier if you would provide me an alternate way to contact you tho, that way when I was getting ready to respond to someone on your (once public) forum, I could just message you for permission.

No worries man, why not just let Destro respond himself? You really need to send me a link to a different thread? ( that had no bearing on the lack of-All-Games-will-be-rebanged-announcement )

If you want to run stuff by me before posting publicly..I'm sure I could save you some public embarassment. :twisted:

That enough advice for ya?

cros stands by for witless reply

Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:36 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Ensign

I am still waiting on exactly where to send the posts for your consideration. after all, you are quite obviously vastly superior to myself....lol

Now... my question would have to be.... what do you care? I was responding DIRECTLY to a comment made by someone else... (it will tell you above the quote box who actually posted the comment being responded to.... its called reading)

Nail asked a question, I referred him to the thread that would answer HIS question. (It was a polite gesture... has noting to do with Destro....lol )

Glad I could clear things up for you tho there cros. I know you may think its always about you, but looks like its not. (unless you are reged under 2 dif names... that would raise a complete different set of questions)

Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next