View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Synopsis of popular edits 
Gameop

Unread post Synopsis of popular edits
I am working on my website and also on the descriptions options of my telnet intro. One major problem I have encountered is the lack of game edit synopsis availability. While most edits come with ship and alien details, no actual description seems to exist. What I am looking for is basically something like this:

"Deep in the galactic core, remnants of an ancient galactic empire have been discovered! Their advanced technology outpaces ours by eons, and their ships are highly prized by traders and conquerers alike. Can you gather the forces required to capture this ancient techology? And if you do, can you keep your competition from destroying it?"

This universe is created with three fairly complicated scripts creating 60 planets to be conquered and 20 ships to be captured. There are 6 different custom alien artifact ships and 6 unique alien relic ships. Three alien artifact type ships can be purchased at the Stardock, all of the others must be captured.

The following sectors contain artifact ships: 100,101,102,200,201,202,300,301,302,400,401,402,500,501,502.
The following sectors contain the unique relic ships: 1000,2000,3000,4000,5000

Be forewarned: These sectors are highly defended and will take a massive collaberation to invade and capture.
The standard ships have been modified to simulate a 250 turn game in a 1000 turn environment.
This game will have the following settings:

- No Truce. There is more than enough to go around.
- 5K Sectors
- 1000 Turns
- Unlimited Time
- 5 Player Per Corp.
- 5 Planets Per Sector

I have not found any descrpitions like this around. If they exist, I would appreciate a link. If they do not, maybe some of the more experienced players could help me out on creating some, specifically, SubZero, Boneyard, and Hell on Earth. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:59 am
Ambassador

Unread post Re: Synopsis of popular edits
Actually I this is something I have only seen with the edits from Outpost-4 (Thrawn) and Vader.

It would surely be a great addition to edit info.

Helix

I had to ask myself WWSGD?

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]