View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Possible Bug in 2.18b 
Civilian

Unread post Possible Bug in 2.18b
I was starting a game on darkstarbase. It was a 14 day old Starwars Edit. When I landed on Terra, there were 0 colos available (after 14 days) and the colo count started going up as soon as I landed the first time.

Shouldn't the colos be generating to the max allowed by the edit from day 0?

Jed Kadar

Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:57 pm
Site Admin

Unread post Re: Possible Bug in 2.18b
I'd like to get my hands on the edit that was being played so I can test this out. There could be a bug in the data import function that caused Terra to have zero colos. It's also possible that the op decided to zero out Terra colonists to start the game, but I'd be surprised.

Help fund the TradeWars websites! If you open a hosting account with A2 Hosting, the service EIS uses for all of its sites, EIS will earn credits toward its hosting bill.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:08 am
Profile WWW
Gameop

John Pritchett wrote:
I'd like to get my hands on the edit that was being played so I can test this out. There could be a bug in the data import function that caused Terra to have zero colos. It's also possible that the op decided to zero out Terra colonists to start the game, but I'd be surprised.

I didnt set anything except the timing from the imported edit let me go back and look at the numbers to see if anything is weird.

edit: 65535000/day was what I found... weird, a little far from the upper limit of 50m/day

Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/darkstarbase

Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:52 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Site Admin

I'm sure it's a bug in the data import. If I can get the TWA, I can see exactly what's going wrong and fix it up.

Help fund the TradeWars websites! If you open a hosting account with A2 Hosting, the service EIS uses for all of its sites, EIS will earn credits toward its hosting bill.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]