View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 am

Forum rules

This is not an area to debate the pros and cons of proposed features. It is an area for people to suggest new features for either TW or TWGS. I will either add the proposed feature to my planned features list, or explain my reasons for passing on the feature at this time. Features added to the list can be voted on so I can gauge people's interest.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Alien Q cannon adjustment 
Commander

Unread post Alien Q cannon adjustment
Random thought. I think it would be interesting to put a alien q cannon cannon adjustment capability in the functions of the game. Have the aliens adjust their cannons accordingly if they are being invaded by humans. This would give a much great feel for *live* aliens in the game. I'm not sure of coding but it's a thought!

Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 am
Commander

Unread post Re: Alien Q cannon adjustment
This is entirely possible with the Bot Link and some code.

But till that continues to develop and gets released.
I don't know what to say.

Discord @ DiverDave#8374
Vid's World Discord

Founding Member -=[Team Kraaken]=- Ka Pla

Winners of Gridwars 2010
MBN Fall Tournament 2011 winners Team Kraaken
Undisputed Champions of 2019 HHT Just for showing up!

The Oldist , Longist Running , Orginal Registered Owner of a TWGS server :
Vids World On Guam

Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 am
Profile WWW
Veteran Op

I wrote a script for a game a few years ago that randomly adjusted the cannon's several times a day until it dropped below 75% Ore on the planet just to mess with people. Once it was at 75% I figured they were serious about invading.....but if the ore regained above 75% it started adjusting again.

Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:52 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Commander

Vid Kid wrote:
This is entirely possible with the Bot Link and some code.

But till that continues to develop and gets released.
I don't know what to say.

Have hope :)

Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:06 am
Commander

T0yman wrote:
I wrote a script for a game a few years ago that randomly adjusted the cannon's several times a day until it dropped below 75% Ore on the planet just to mess with people. Once it was at 75% I figured they were serious about invading.....but if the ore regained above 75% it started adjusting again.

Is this a public script. This could be a useful tool for sysops to use. Possibly use it with a edit where the object is Aliens vs Players. This would be something cool to add up with the wondering trophy planet like Vid does. hmmmmmm ;-)

Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:08 am
Veteran Op

Comet wrote:
T0yman wrote:

Is this a public script. This could be a useful tool for sysops to use. Possibly use it with a edit where the object is Aliens vs Players. This would be something cool to add up with the wondering trophy planet like Vid does. hmmmmmm ;-)

Nope, I like most sysops never released any of my server side scripts. It is a fairly simple script and wouldn't take much to write.

Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:33 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]