View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Okay, aliens are unimportant, but I am bored! :D 
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post Okay, aliens are unimportant, but I am bored! :D
Well, I do not have time to be bored, I need to get back to my schoolwork. Some guy started playing after I was already established. He actually paid my toll fighters, so I kind of want to leave him alone. He did take out a few, but those may have been defensive fighters left by a script that I could not modify. At one point I found his base and just made a note, although I lost track of it. I keep thinking that when I find it again, I can sit in front, e-probe explore, and when I find an alien, create a tunnel with fighters in every adjacent sector but in the direction of the other guy's base, drop a fighter behind each time that they move, and then when we get adjacent to his base, I would have a terrible time herding them into his sector, but could do it with a macro.

Besides telling me that I am wasting my time, do you guys have any suggestions for this?

It seemed like each time that I started playing somewhere, someone else would join and invade. He had not played in ten days, so I actually tried to find his stuff yesterday, but he logged in again today. I can always tell because he did not turn off his SWATH announcement.

Oh, sure, I could give him advice, but what do I know?

Thu May 09, 2013 3:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]