View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Boo inc. 
Boo! inc.

Unread post Boo inc.
Did anybody ever buy up the booinc website domain? I know I was going to purchase it, but it looks like it was taken now. or at least its is selling for 500 US lol. umm yeah no, i will not purchase that.

and I was wondering who was on the boo inc corp? I was a member long ago and was thought by tom as a lifetime member even though I moved on. I was wondering if people are still playing under the corp?

I was thinking of possibly resurrecting the corp since the loss of tom. but it would not happen over night. it would be a slow rebuilding process. however if someone is already running the corp and it is still active awesome.

I don't really see boo inc out there anymore. my guess is that they all moved onto another corp. who was considered boo inc?

Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:04 pm
Ambassador

Unread post Re: Boo inc.
Tweety wrote:
Did anybody ever buy up the booinc website domain? I know I was going to purchase it, but it looks like it was taken now. or at least its is selling for 500 US lol. umm yeah no, i will not purchase that.

and I was wondering who was on the boo inc corp? I was a member long ago and was thought by tom as a lifetime member even though I moved on. I was wondering if people are still playing under the corp?

I was thinking of possibly resurrecting the corp since the loss of tom. but it would not happen over night. it would be a slow rebuilding process. however if someone is already running the corp and it is still active awesome.

I don't really see boo inc out there anymore. my guess is that they all moved onto another corp. who was considered boo inc?

As to Boo! inc.:

Space Ghost, Medusa, Nightraven and I started it. You were the fifth member.

As best I recall, Adomma was 6th. Shortly thereafter, The_Brain, Sweet Little Girl, Animal, Dr. Who, Zoobar.

Kav

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:37 pm
Boo! inc.

There are several newer members of Boo,inc! but i rarely see them playing anymore. I was the last member Tom recruited.
Miss him. SIGH

Boo, inc.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:26 pm
Profile ICQ
Lieutenant Commander

SLG. There's a name from the past. Used to play with her and killerpig a lot. Miss those days.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:01 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]