View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 am

Forum rules

This is not an area to debate the pros and cons of proposed features. It is an area for people to suggest new features for either TW or TWGS. I will either add the proposed feature to my planned features list, or explain my reasons for passing on the feature at this time. Features added to the list can be voted on so I can gauge people's interest.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 In game tutorial/quest mode 
Gameop

Unread post In game tutorial/quest mode
I have been thinking of developing a script to do this, but I think having a standard "quest mode" would be a good addition to the game for new players and returning players. A quest mode could include a set of specific missions to complete in game for rewards:

Upgrade ship - $1,000,000 credits
Build planet - 1000 ore, 1000 organics, 1000 equipment
Upgrade citadel - 5000 fighters
Start a corporation - $500,000 credits
Have a member join your corporation - $250,000 credits
Capture a ship - 50,000 fighters
etc.

Also a helper mode over Federal Comm, someone you can send request for help. For example:

`How do I make money?

Commander Graff: To make money you can port-pair-trade to get started. Would you like to know more?

Just a thought, we can accomplish this with a script but would love this to be a built in feature that can be expanded upon.

http://www.galactictw.com - your one stop resoruce for scripts, links, and fresh new games weekly!

Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:43 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]