View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 EMC - Tourneys, Laughs, Training - Join us or die :) 
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post EMC - Tourneys, Laughs, Training - Join us or die :)
Evil Multinational Corp just completed the epic ICE 2016 tournament, our first entered together (we've all entered on other corps before).

We took 2nd out of 6 corps, outstanding effort and strategy everyone! We have 4 perma-members, and 2 irregulars, with an additional 3 who have asked to join. Our process is, apply here and we will take a vote among current members.

The current CEO gets a veto if desired. (myself, although if you would like to be considered for job and can demonstrate better CEO skills, we promote from within and rotate roles for training).

Please post here with experience (or inexperience, we will train new and returning players), hobbies, preferences, etc blah blah blah.

The 3 who already asked, feel free to post here or PM me, sorry, I was super busy with the tourney, etc.

Have a great day, and good luck from everyone here at:

Evil Multinational Corp: Not just evil... Evil, Incorporated.

-Val

Last edited by CBYNot on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:29 pm
Commander

Unread post Re: EMC - Ice9 and HHT Tourneys, Laughs, Training.Join us or
CBYNot wrote:
Evil Multinational Corp just completed the epic ICE 2016 tournament, our first entered together (we've all entered on other corps before).

We took 2nd out of 6 corps, outstanding effort and strategy everyone! We have 4 perma-members, and 2 irregulars, with an additional 3 who have asked to join. Our process is, apply here and we will take a vote among current members.

The current CEO gets a veto if desired. (myself, although if you would like to be considered for job and can demonstrate better CEO skills, we promote from within).

Please post here with experience (or inexperience, we will train new and returning players), hobbies, preferences, etc blah blah blah.

The 3 who already asked, feel free to post here or PM me, sorry, I was super busy with the tourney, etc.

Have a great day, and good luck from everyone here at:

Evil Multinational Corp: Not just evil... Evil, Incorporated.

I'm interested if you don't mind on overly sometimes offensive player. Multiple years experience. I'd consider myself a decent player. Cashing, Gridding, Farming, Support, Offensive, Defense. I can do it all. Once again if you don't mind a sometimes mildly offensive player?

Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:48 pm
Chief Warrant Officer

Welcome aboard Comet! By a unanimous vote (with 1 abstaining due to not receiving the email in time) you are now a member of EMC.

Please PM me your preferred email so we can CC you with games we're entering and copies of private scripts.

-Val

Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:16 pm
Civilian

I'm interested in joining. I am a recently returning player after a few years away from the game due to family and work obligations. I usually play a 'hunter' role in corp games but can build, cash or attack as needed.

Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:41 pm
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post Re: EMC - Tourneys, Laughs, Training - Join us or die :)
Welcome, Micro, Farley, and Axe to EMC. Please send me your emails in a PM so we can keep you in the loop and provide up to date corporate scripts, game announcements for stuff the corp is entering, etc.

Thanks and welcome aboard again :)

-Val

Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:52 am
Civilian

Pick me, Pick me.

Returning playing, known as DoomeD usually in any game i play in.

Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:11 am
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Welcome DooMed to EMC! I added you to group email list - we use that to distribute scripts, game announcements, requests for more players, etc. Feel free to reply to all on it.

Thanks and welcome again!

-Val

Sun May 01, 2016 2:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]