View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 EPHaggle2019 (unofficial) 
Lieutenant

Unread post EPHaggle2019 (unofficial)
[script deleted, now that EP has released an unlocked EPHaggle 2019]

Also: I will post in the general discussions on this, but I have a decompiler that works on any .CTS file compiled for TWXProxy 2.03final to 2.05. It has a few minor bugs I'm fixing, but will be released relatively soon. I have successfully tested it on scripts as big as mombot, and it works.

Last edited by Shadow on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:08 am
Profile ICQ
Commander

Unread post Re: EPHaggle2019 (unofficial)
Kudos man. I knew this day would come when twxProxy source was released —it’s inevitable.

-= If Oil is made from Dinosaurs, and Plastic is made from Oil... are plastic Dinosaurs made from real Dinosaurs?
-= I like to keep my friends and my enemies rich, and wait to see which is which - Tony Stark (R.I.P.)

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:23 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Lieutenant J.G.

very nice!

I've actually rarely used EP haggle because of the errors it brings when doing MOO scripting. However I'd be more than happy to replace the NEG in mombot with EPHAG with full credit to the author.

Believe it or not there are scripts in the mombot directory which no one has source to that we are aware off.. Some aren't that complicated but it'd be nice to know there is an option not to reinvent the wheel.

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:37 am
Lieutenant

Hammer_2 wrote:
very nice!

I've actually rarely used EP haggle because of the errors it brings when doing MOO scripting. However I'd be more than happy to replace the NEG in mombot with EPHAG with full credit to the author.

Believe it or not there are scripts in the mombot directory which no one has source to that we are aware off.. Some aren't that complicated but it'd be nice to know there is an option not to reinvent the wheel.

I agree with everything you've said here. I have no desire to take credit from the original author, and EP deserves all the credit he's gotten for decoding the haggle algorithm. But that was 15 years ago, and it's time for it to be released. Like you, I rarely use it except in very low turn games where moo is not an option. Now, it can be built into neg and will be much more useful.

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:45 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]