View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 pm

Forum rules

In game or game related smack only. Any foul language or topics that are non-game related will be dealt with by the forum moderator. If at any point this forum gets out of hand or in someway effects the games community this forum will be closed.

Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Official ICE 2020 Tournament(Take Two) 
Lieutenant

Unread post Re: Official ICE 2020 Tournament(Take Two)
Hammer_2 wrote:
rider2 wrote:
I hope you realize you just deleted people that did nothing at all other than were on the same team as someone who broke your unmade rule?

Does it matter - you all quit and want nothing to do with it?

So please have nothing to do with it.

Please bring some dignity and respect to the game and jsut leave it alone till we are done.

Thanks advance for guaranteeing this tournament never runs again.

This tournament died when planet products were removed. It became a carbon copy of HHT run in the Spring, and who wants to play that edit twice a year?

Maybe it'll come back as it was, who knows, but this whole thing is a sham.

That said, I do apologize for slowing down your 30-day turtle-fest. I did not mean to reduce the amount of time you had to farm the planets in your bubble or move figs to your tholian planet.

I have no objection whatsoever to deleting my account, I haven't used it since opening night and have no intention of using it.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:04 pm
Profile ICQ
Commander

Hammer_2 wrote:

it Will be back next year.. On V2 with the same edit as this year... no changes that's all he as guaranteed, is that I wont bring his precious product back. lol
sk

Playing with integrity is more important than winning
HHT 2015 Champs: Cloud09
2015 Lottery Tournament Winning Team Member
2016 Big Game Draft Tournament Winning Team Member
HHT 2016 Champs: Cloud09
HHT 2021 Champs(Just For Showing Up)
HHT 2022 Champs(For 90mins of Play)

Star Killer's Ice9 TWGS
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS
Email: starkillerstwgs@yahoo.com
Discord: Star Killer#0358
Ice 9 V2 TWGS: SK-TWGS.COM PORT 2002
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS: V1.SK-TWGS.COM PORT 2002
Now The Fastest TWGS in the West
https://www.facebook.com/StarKillersTradeWars/
To help offset the server(s) hosting bill donate via PayPal to: starkillerstwgs@yahoo.com

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Lieutenant

Star Killer wrote:
Hammer_2 wrote:

it Will be back next year.. On V2 with the same edit as this year... no changes that's all he as guaranteed, is that I wont bring his precious product back. lol
sk

I assume there won't be any probes in the big game this summer, since Hammer designed scripts to exploit that and used them to beat everyone else?

How about fotons? Xan has a pretty good foton script, we better turn those off too.

I'm flattered that you think my moo script is so unbeatable that you have to change edits to prevent my team from winning, but if we're going down that path, let's make sure nobody else has any advantages either.

Or we can just host our tourneys on Cruncher's server, with no 'offensive planet use' and we can all stay blue and port trade by hand in a stock game with no planets that go above l3, no fotons, etc. Sounds like as much fun as pulling your toenails out one by one!

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:50 pm
Profile ICQ
Ambassador

Shadow wrote:

Or we can just host our tourneys on Cruncher's server, with no 'offensive planet use' and we can all stay blue and port trade by hand in a stock game with no planets that go above l3, no fotons, etc. Sounds like as much fun as pulling your toenails out one by one!

It sounds like it's time for you to host your own server, see just how much fun it really is.

BOTE 1998 Champs: Team Fament
HHT 2015 Champs: Cloud09
Big Game 2016 Champs: Draft team
HHT 2018 Champs: Rock Stars
Big Game 2019 Champs: Draft Team

Classic Style Games Here:
telnet://crunchers-twgs.com:2002

Web page from 1990's: https://web.archive.org/web/20170103155645/http://tradewars.fament.com/Cruncher/tradewar.htm
Blog with current server info: http://cruncherstw.blogspot.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/4dja5Z8
E-mail: Cruncherstw@gmail.com
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/CrunchersTW

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:25 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Lieutenant J.G.

Shadow wrote:

That said, I do apologize for slowing down your 30-day turtle-fest. I did not mean to reduce the amount of time you had to farm the planets in your bubble or move figs to your tholian planet.

Can I interest you in some quality fresh organics? Going cheap, I have a solid supply and can deliver.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:45 pm
Chief Warrant Officer

LoneStar wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
The good news is that your entire team has been deleted for cheating. And rightfully so. Even in a game that you quit, you still cheat in.

Watch how you swing that ugly stick.. you're liable to hit your self, again, and a person can only take so much FUGLY. Some on our team have nothing to do with what you're going on about. We were actually thinking of coming back and showing you all how to actually play this game :lol: 8)

You say you are innocent. I believe you. But you do not disavow their actions? And you run a server. I don't get it. Clearly it is wrong to attack a server like they were doing.

Now that you know you may want to rethink who you associate with because these guys are bug using cheaters.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:26 am
Chief Warrant Officer

rider2 wrote:
Hammer_2 wrote:
Rider was asked personally to stop and he said "no, it's a feature and no one listened to me when my stuff broke at the start of the game" (paraphrased).

So sometimes we do nothing at fcking all about the server bugs, other times whole teams get deleted?

This whole thing is a sham and you know it.

Buh bye.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:45 am
Lieutenant

prestone2 wrote:
Now that you know you may want to rethink who you associate with because these guys are bug using cheaters.

Says the guy who couldn't get in at game start because he was banned from the server for duping.

Yes, let's all take our cheating advice from Prestone.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:45 am
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Star Killer wrote:
Hammer_2 wrote:

sk

Glad to hear the tournament will be back next year. It has been really fun. Pretty solid edit.

Hopefully the problem causing individuals will apologize soon after they cool down from their frustrations.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:59 am
Chief Warrant Officer

Shadow wrote:
prestone2 wrote:

Says the guy who couldn't get in at game start because he was banned from the server for duping.

Yes, let's all take our cheating advice from Prestone.

Well you seem to know all about it and I would bet money that could tell me exactly how it happened.

You can try and deflect.

The fact is it was members of your team that broke the rules. It was my bad to group you all together as cheaters when not all were guilty. But going forward that is a different story.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:15 am
Lieutenant

prestone2 wrote:
The fact is it was members of your team that broke the rules. It was my bad to group you all together as cheaters when not all were guilty. But going forward that is a different story.

Nobody on my team broke any rule in this tournament. We all quit playing it weeks ago.

You must have smoked a lot of peyote today to be that out of touch with reality.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:28 am
Profile ICQ
Commander

prestone2 wrote:
[
You say you are innocent. I believe you. But you do not disavow their actions? And you run a server. I don't get it. Clearly it is wrong to attack a server like they were doing.

Put on the breaks Mister. First off: You accused us of all cheating. I don’t know what school of hard knocks you went too, but ‘Cheating’ means something different in the real world. Ie: Logging-in and disconnecting is not Cheating. You have yet to acknowledge SK’s post re the real cause of the crash(es).

Secondly. Every single player left, is either party-to or directly involved in taking advantage of Bugs; and you sir, are one or the other, or both. If that falls under your personal definition of ‘cheating’, then you oughta take a look in the mirror.

The people I associate with are some of the best players in the game. I’ll let you in on a secret, which you might label as cheating: The best players do not need to cheat.

-= If Oil is made from Dinosaurs, and Plastic is made from Oil... are plastic Dinosaurs made from real Dinosaurs?
-= I like to keep my friends and my enemies rich, and wait to see which is which - Tony Stark (R.I.P.)

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:07 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Chief Warrant Officer

LoneStar wrote:
The people I associate with are some of the best players in the game. I’ll let you in on a secret, which you might label as cheating: The best players do not need to cheat.

So good that they mega corp in Xmas. When you bring in 8 players to fight 2 teams of 4 that is cheating.

So good that they quit after 3 hours in Fire and then attack the server 3 weeks later. When you intentionally try to disrupt a game by modifying a script from running once per minute to 20 times per minute that is cheating. You must have conveniently missed reading that part.

Once again you do not disavow their actions. Instead you cast baseless accusations of bug use against every player remaining in a game which you are not even playing in.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:24 pm
Commander

prestone2 wrote:
So good that they mega corp in Xmas. When you bring in 8 players to fight 2 teams of 4 that is cheating.

Wasn't against the rules. Not Cheating.

prestone2 wrote:
So good that they quit after 3 hours in Fire and then attack the server 3 weeks later. When you intentionally try to disrupt a game by modifying a script from running once per minute to 20 times per minute that is cheating. You must have conveniently missed reading that part.

Our entire strategy was based on the first minute of game-opening. It didn't work; we learned, adapted, moved on, and are waiting for FiRE.

prestone2 wrote:
Once again you do not disavow their actions. Instead you cast baseless accusations of bug use against every player remaining in a game which you are not even playing in.

The only thing I need to 'disavow' is the hope that you will admit that you're carrying on about nothing, or that you'll acknowledge that the 'crash' you accused us of causing was in fact related to the Host.

-= If Oil is made from Dinosaurs, and Plastic is made from Oil... are plastic Dinosaurs made from real Dinosaurs?
-= I like to keep my friends and my enemies rich, and wait to see which is which - Tony Stark (R.I.P.)

Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:22 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Chief Warrant Officer

LoneStar wrote:
Our entire strategy was based on the first minute of game-opening. It didn't work; we learned, adapted, moved on, and are waiting for FiRE.

Moved on? Why lie?

2 members of your team did not move on. 3 weeks after quitting they used bugs to try and ruin the game, which got your whole team deleted.

As far as waiting for "FiRE"...I am not sure why you would think that these 2 individuals will even be allowed to participate in the next tournament.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next