View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Increase in Returning Players 
1st Sergeant

Unread post Increase in Returning Players
With 'stay at home', isolation, and quarantine orders in effect for the majority of our country, I have started seeing an increase in returning players. In some cases they are bringing their friends and family members to the game with them.

Let's do our best to make them feel welcome and help them learn what changes may have taken place in the game while they were away.

Spectre

Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:01 am
Lieutenant

Unread post Re: Increase in Returning Players
Spectre wrote:
With 'stay at home', isolation, and quarantine orders in effect for the majority of our country, I have started seeing an increase in returning players. In some cases they are bringing their friends and family members to the game with them.

Let's do our best to make them feel welcome and help them learn what changes may have taken place in the game while they were away.

Spectre

Cool, what server(s) are you seeing them on? I've been looking for some new people to kill.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:41 pm
Profile ICQ
Commander

Shadow wrote:
Spectre wrote:

Spectre

Cool, what server(s) are you seeing them on? I've been looking for some new people to kill.

I'll just turn on world trade and you can kill me.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:40 am
Lieutenant

Comet wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Spectre wrote:

Spectre

But I actually like you. Maybe you can play as 'prestone', since I pretty much kill him every time I see him anyway.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 am
Profile ICQ
Lieutenant

Comet wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Spectre wrote:

Spectre

But I actually like you. Maybe you can play as 'prestone', since I pretty much kill him every time I see him anyway.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 am
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]