|
|
Register •
FAQ
• Search • Login
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 7 posts ] |
|
| Author |
Message |
|
Vid Kid
Commander
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2001 3:00 am Posts: 1838 Location: Guam USA
|
 Moo2
Does anyone have a Moo2 TWA that does not put you back at the Tedit menu when you get to the last ship , in the Ship editor options screen when scrolling through the ships ?
_________________ TWGS V2 Vids World on Guam Port 2002 Telnet://vkworld.ddns.net:2002 Discord @ DiverDave#8374 Vid's World Discord
Founding Member -=[Team Kraaken]=- Ka Pla
 Winners of Gridwars 2010 MBN Fall Tournament 2011 winners Team Kraaken Undisputed Champions of 2019 HHT Just for showing up!
The Oldist , Longist Running , Orginal Registered Owner of a TWGS server : Vids World On Guam
|
| Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:47 pm |
|
 |
|
T0yman
Veteran Op
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:06 pm Posts: 2059 Location: Oklahoma
|
 Re: Moo2
I have 2 copies of the TWA and both of mine do the same thing. Says DELETED then goes back to menu.
_________________ T0yman (Permanently Retired since 2012) Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.
|
| Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:04 pm |
|
 |
|
LoneStar
Commander
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:00 am Posts: 1403 Location: Canada
|
 Re: Moo2
_________________ ---------------------------- -= QUANTUM Computing 101: 15 = 3 x 5 ... 48% of the time, for 1.3 seconds.
|
| Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 am |
|
 |
|
Vid Kid
Commander
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2001 3:00 am Posts: 1838 Location: Guam USA
|
 Re: Moo2
So am I to understand the Moo2 on your site LS can be scrolled through without jumping you back into the Main Tedit screen ?
or is this just a statement you have the TWA ?
_________________ TWGS V2 Vids World on Guam Port 2002 Telnet://vkworld.ddns.net:2002 Discord @ DiverDave#8374 Vid's World Discord
Founding Member -=[Team Kraaken]=- Ka Pla
 Winners of Gridwars 2010 MBN Fall Tournament 2011 winners Team Kraaken Undisputed Champions of 2019 HHT Just for showing up!
The Oldist , Longist Running , Orginal Registered Owner of a TWGS server : Vids World On Guam
|
| Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:22 am |
|
 |
|
LoneStar
Commander
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:00 am Posts: 1403 Location: Canada
|
 Re: Moo2
Vid Kid wrote: So am I to understand the Moo2 on your site LS can be scrolled through without jumping you back into the Main Tedit screen ?
or is this just a statement you have the TWA ? sigh.. if i had a twgs i could tell you that couldn't I? Sheesh Here's a statement you might understand: I *have* a MOO2 on my site. try it and see for yourself. if it works for you then thank Cerne. Otherwise have a nice day [edit] Is it even possible to purchase a licence for twgs. Is JP even alive?
_________________ ---------------------------- -= QUANTUM Computing 101: 15 = 3 x 5 ... 48% of the time, for 1.3 seconds.
|
| Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:40 am |
|
 |
|
Vid Kid
Commander
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2001 3:00 am Posts: 1838 Location: Guam USA
|
 Re: Moo2
lol , J.P. is around .. busy .. he said .. but around.
Ok , I'll download it again to check that TWA .
But I have a workaround in the Class0 hardener to overcome the problem with that edit. So now the Hardener will work even with that edit.
I'll post the script later this week , I want to get another one finished as well.
Thanks LS , I thought you had a TWGS .. my bad.
_________________ TWGS V2 Vids World on Guam Port 2002 Telnet://vkworld.ddns.net:2002 Discord @ DiverDave#8374 Vid's World Discord
Founding Member -=[Team Kraaken]=- Ka Pla
 Winners of Gridwars 2010 MBN Fall Tournament 2011 winners Team Kraaken Undisputed Champions of 2019 HHT Just for showing up!
The Oldist , Longist Running , Orginal Registered Owner of a TWGS server : Vids World On Guam
|
| Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:04 am |
|
 |
|
Helix
Ambassador
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:57 am Posts: 3554 Location: Long Beach, CA
|
 Re: Moo2
I just got my codes and it only took 2 days (that long because I forgot the registration form, he had to send one, I filled it out and sent it back)
Helix
_________________ Helix Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. Lest we forget I had to ask myself WWSGD?
|
| Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:28 am |
|
 |
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 7 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|