View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:36 pm

Forum rules

In game or game related smack only. Any foul language or topics that are non-game related will be dealt with by the forum moderator. If at any point this forum gets out of hand or in someway effects the games community this forum will be closed.

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Sultan's Truce game 
Lieutenant

Unread post Re: Sultan's Truce game
prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:
See if nothing else our hate for him has given us the building blocks to fix our relationship! :lol: But in all seriousness It's been a long time since tradewars has seen a plane crash like this.

One player refuses to play at one server. Other then that nothing has changed.

The odds of Kenny not simping remain the same as Cowen going through one day of work not lying which remain the same as SK knowing how to spot bug use. Still 0% chance.

You better lay off the meth, that crap will mess you up. "Kenny not simping"? What the hell does that even mean?

And one would think that when Farley tells you to call me a name, he would at least spell it right. It's spelled Cowan, not Cowen, you nitwit. Hell, Farley should know how to spell it, since he clearly is one. You are also one by definition.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:13 pm
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Shadow wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:
See if nothing else our hate for him has given us the building blocks to fix our relationship! :lol: But in all seriousness It's been a long time since tradewars has seen a plane crash like this.

The odds of Kenny not simping remain the same as Cowen going through one day of work not lying which remain the same as SK knowing how to spot bug use. Still 0% chance.

You better lay off the meth, that crap will mess you up. "Kenny not simping"? What the hell does that even mean?

And one would think that when Farley tells you to call me a name, he would at least spell it right. It's spelled Cowan, not Cowen, you nitwit. Hell, Farley should know how to spell it, since he clearly is one. You are also one by definition.

Farley called you that originally. A Cowen. I remember he explained as being a phony. He seemed to know a lot about you. Maybe I spelled it wrong. I dunno.

Cowen is the perfect nick name for you.

Kenny is the perfect nick name for Kane.

Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:54 pm
Lieutenant

prestone2 wrote:
Shadow wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:

Farley called you that originally. A Cowen. I remember he explained as being a phony. He seemed to know a lot about you. Maybe I spelled it wrong. I dunno.

Cowen is the perfect nick name for you.

Kenny is the perfect nick name for Kane.

Farley doesn't know anything about me, and neither do you. But go ahead, keep coming up with your nonsensical misspelled names. Nobody cares.

Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:50 pm
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Shadow wrote:
Farley doesn't know anything about me, and neither do you. But go ahead, keep coming up with your nonsensical misspelled names. Nobody cares.

Farley was the first person I heard call you the name Cowen. It truly is a terrific nickname for you because it is so fitting.

I am sorry you cannot see it. Everyone else can. Try being honest with yourself bro in your self analysis.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:51 am
Warrant Officer

prestone2 wrote:
Try being honest with yourself bro in your self analysis.

Yeah, that's it, put up another lame attempt to get in someone's head while ignoring your own shortcomings the whole time. If you had any game at all you probably wouldn't have to try so hard to make yourself look good.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:17 pm
Chief Warrant Officer

rider2 wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Try being honest with yourself bro in your self analysis.

Yeah, that's it, put up another lame attempt to get in someone's head while ignoring your own shortcomings the whole time. If you had any game at all you probably wouldn't have to try so hard to make yourself look good.

Hey buddy. Nice to see you join the conversation.

Remember that tourney when 2 of your team were using a bug to gain free exp and then the very same night Story Teller deleted your whole corp "for being inactive"

You questioned Story Teller's judgement saying something along the lines of "sometimes we do something about bugs sometimes we don't" To even say that you must have thought that the reason Story Teller deleted your team was in fact bug use. He's trying to deny it now. What a piece of work that's why I won't play at Star Killer server any more you can't trust the guy.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:21 pm
Warrant Officer

I guess that's one version of those events. Not a concise or factual one but whatever.

Playing anywhere? Or just here talking crap to people who do?

Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:03 pm
Commander

rider2 wrote:
I guess that's one version of those events. Not a concise or factual one but whatever.

Rider, Shadow....

Picking on the mentally handicapped is not a very nice thing to do.....
LOL

-sk aka Story Teller LOL

Playing with integrity is more important than winning
HHT 2015 Champs: Cloud09
2015 Lottery Tournament Winning Team Member
2016 Big Game Draft Tournament Winning Team Member
HHT 2016 Champs: Cloud09
HHT 2021 Champs(Just For Showing Up)
HHT 2022 Champs(For 90mins of Play)

Star Killer's Ice9 TWGS
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS
Email: starkillerstwgs@yahoo.com
Discord: Star Killer#0358
Ice 9 V2 TWGS: SK-TWGS.COM PORT 2002
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS: V1.SK-TWGS.COM PORT 2002
Now The Fastest TWGS in the West
https://www.facebook.com/StarKillersTradeWars/
To help offset the server(s) hosting bill donate via PayPal to: starkillerstwgs@yahoo.com

Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:21 pm
Profile WWW
Chief Warrant Officer

Star Killer wrote:
rider2 wrote:

Rider, Shadow....

LOL

-sk aka Story Teller LOL

Like they could ever pick on me. I've wiped the floor with Cowen and Bugboy so many times now. They can't do anything against me. I wipe out their full corp solo then they say we quit that game already. Always the same story.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:45 pm
Gameop

prestone2 wrote:
Star Killer wrote:
rider2 wrote:

Rider, Shadow....

LOL

-sk aka Story Teller LOL

Like they could ever pick on me. I've wiped the floor with Cowen and Bugboy so many times now. They can't do anything against me. I wipe out their full corp solo then they say we quit that game already. Always the same story.

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective

characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder:

Just incase you were wondering

HHT 2020

Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:38 pm
Profile ICQ
Warrant Officer

prestone2 wrote:
I've wiped the floor with Cowen and Bugboy so many times now. They can't do anything against me. I wipe out their full corp solo then they say we quit that game already.

Yeah, I think delusional fits perfectly. I'd offer to stomp the crap out of you in a solo game but from what I can tell you are banned from most of the servers. Oh well.
"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon.
No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Go back to rapping, you suck at it less than you do talking smack.

Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:19 am
Gameop

rider2 wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
I've wiped the floor with Cowen and Bugboy so many times now. They can't do anything against me. I wipe out their full corp solo then they say we quit that game already.

Yeah, I think delusional fits perfectly. I'd offer to stomp the crap out of you in a solo game but from what I can tell you are banned from most of the servers. Oh well.
"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon.
No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Go back to rapping, you suck at it less than you do talking smack.

Wait he is a real life rapper? That is AWESOME! :lol: :lol:

HHT 2020

Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:32 am
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

rider2 wrote:
I'd offer to stomp the crap out of you in a solo game

Hard pass.

Even after I kill you, you would cheat and use some bug to get free exp and rob full holds right away.

Sorry Bugboy I don't play cheaters.

Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:09 am
Chief Warrant Officer

Kane wrote:
Wait he is a real life rapper? That is AWESOME!

Coldy Squares in my drink Kenny.

Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:12 am
Warrant Officer

prestone2 wrote:
Sorry Bugboy I don't play cheaters.

Hahahaha you don't play at all, that's why you suck. And now you have pissed everyone off, so nobody will keep you alive long enough to claim a win anymore. All you do is talk like farley and pretend to be good at tradewars....but you got no game. You are a clown here for our entertainment at this point.

Enjoy your fictional victories and delusional fame.

Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next