View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 am

Forum rules

In game or game related smack only. Any foul language or topics that are non-game related will be dealt with by the forum moderator. If at any point this forum gets out of hand or in someway effects the games community this forum will be closed.

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Sultan's Truce game 
Gameop

Unread post Re: Sultan's Truce game
prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but it appears that Shadow has issued a challenge to Kane, which Kane has refused to accept.

Awe aren't you cute...

From now on you will be called Simp.

Simp, I am not involved in your confrontation with Cowen.

I am just making some observations even though it has nothing to do with me. I know you don't have a problem with that.

What I observe here is Cowen calling you out an all bark no bite loud mouth idiot then telling you to STFU to which you respond by doing nothing.

I do understand why Cowen is calling you an idiot as I have played with you before. I do not understand the part where you do nothing about it.

Simp gonna Simp I guess.

Not even sure why I'm replying any more but...

Yes we played together that one time in a tourny, the one where you wanted to build planets what 1 hop or 2 hops from the back door of terra. Yet I'm the idiot? You were told that was a terrible idea, I comply see why Shadow kicked you off the corp.

HHT 2020

Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:15 pm
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but it appears that Shadow has issued a challenge to Kane, which Kane has refused to accept.

Awe aren't you cute...

I am just making some observations even though it has nothing to do with me. I know you don't have a problem with that.

What I observe here is Cowen calling you out an all bark no bite loud mouth idiot then telling you to STFU to which you respond by doing nothing.

I do understand why Cowen is calling you an idiot as I have played with you before. I do not understand the part where you do nothing about it.

Simp gonna Simp I guess.

Yes we played together that one time in a tourny, the one where you wanted to build planets what 1 hop or 2 hops from the back door of terra. Yet I'm the idiot? You were told that was a terrible idea, I comply see why Shadow kicked you off the corp.

I did corp with you once in the Xmas tourney after you asked me to play. Like an idiot you landed the tholian and gave away our planet with 700k colos on it. I haven't corped with you again since and never will. Life is too short. I know what I'm dealing with.

Anyhow let's get back on topic. Why have you refused the challenge from Cowen? Are you just scared? Or no time left over from working 2 jobs?

Kane you will never be. Although simp is a fitting name you shall be known as Kenny, as in Kenny from The Spirit Squad.

Simp on Kenny.

Now get to back Simp.

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:04 am
Gameop

prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:

Awe aren't you cute...

Simp gonna Simp I guess.

I did corp with you once in the Xmas tourney after you asked me to play. Like an idiot you landed the tholian and gave away our planet with 700k colos on it. I haven't corped with you again since and never will. Life is too short. I know what I'm dealing with.

Anyhow let's get back on topic. Why have you refused the challenge from Cowen? Are you just scared? Or no time left over from working 2 jobs?

Kane you will never be. Although simp is a fitting name you shall be known as Kenny, as in Kenny from The Spirit Squad.

Simp on Kenny.

Now get to back Simp.

A planet that wasn't moveable, backdoor to terra, and I was the one to blame? I don't remember landing nor even having a guarding ships. Either way you could have all the colos in the world but no one would believe that that was a good game plan. I would call you has been, but you never were and never will be. You don't have to worry about corping with me, as I will never make that mistake again. With that I say. Good day!

HHT 2020

Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:54 pm
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

This was later in the game Kenny. We had a Level 5 with about 70% of the game colos. It was not in the backdoor.

You take Farley out of the tholian ship and land him basically giving our planet away.

Logs from the 2019 xmas thread clearly show what happened. I was in Sector 1 doing recon at the time. I thought you could handle things but I was wrong. I didn't know yet how much of a dumb Butt you were.

Now I know.

I think that the truth is you were mad at me for booting The Bounty Hunter from our corp since "his script" kept claiming corporate planets as personal which screwed us we lost so much ore, figs and turns because of that piece of excrement. After multiple instances it was obvious his actions were intentional which really left me no choice but to boot him.

Coincidentally we get invaded the very next day which leads me to believe you may have coordinated your actions with the enemy but I have no evidence of that. Not saying you did that but it wouldn't surprise me if you did. With you Kenny it's not all incompetence there is much dishonor present.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:51 pm
Gameop

prestone2 wrote:
This was later in the game Kenny. We had a Level 5 with about 70% of the game colos. It was not in the backdoor.

You take Farley out of the tholian ship and land him basically giving our planet away.

Logs from the 2019 xmas thread clearly show what happened. I was in Sector 1 doing recon at the time. I thought you could handle things but I was wrong. I didn't know yet how much of a dumb Butt you were.

Now I know.

I think that the truth is you were mad at me for booting The Bounty Hunter from our corp since "his script" kept claiming corporate planets as personal which screwed us we lost so much ore, figs and turns because of that piece of excrement. After multiple instances it was obvious his actions were intentional which really left me no choice but to boot him.

Coincidentally we get invaded the very next day which leads me to believe you may have coordinated your actions with the enemy but I have no evidence of that. Not saying you did that but it wouldn't surprise me if you did. With you Kenny it's not all incompetence there is much dishonor present.

Well you have jogged my memory a bit. Now my memory sucks so I may have xporter farley and landed him, But was I in the guardian ship or not? I'm not exactly sure what you were going to do from terra, but maybe you will be the knight in shining armor at some point in the story.

Really the whole reason I'm responding to this is your bring The Bounty Hunter in to this. I actually forgot he was on the corp. But I do remember a script he had that made the planet personal. I just came across it the other day in the current tourney. I don't remember the script, It might have been a buy down script maybe? I could ask him but it's really not relevant. The thing that really got me was. You being the all knowing great one, You couldn't come up with a solution to TBH making the planet personal? You couldn't command the bots to do that? That is just pathetic. If you are as good as you say you are that is a pretty simple command.

So you can ask anyone who has played the game with TBH he is a really honest person, and you are dragging him in to whatever it is you are trying to do.

So neverwas, it's time to stfu and go back to killing kids in minecraft.

HHT 2020

Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:04 am
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

I'm done with you now Simp Kenny.

Obvioulsy I could MOM macro him to remake the planet corp which is exactly what I had to do to reclaim the planet before him from the corp.

Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:09 am
Gameop

prestone2 wrote:

Obvioulsy I could MOM macro him to remake the planet corp which is exactly what I had to do to reclaim the planet before him from the corp.

Thank god, I'm sure i'm not the only one glad that you will finally shut up!

Thanks again.

HHT 2020

Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:56 pm
Profile ICQ
Sergeant Major

Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:

Thank god, I'm sure i'm not the only one glad that you will finally shut up!

Thanks again.

I've mostly stayed out of this and let the obviously delusional retard prestone stand around on the street corner yelling at the sky, but man, I must say I am impressed at his scorched earth approach. I guess he decided he hates the game so much, he has made certain no one will ever play with him again. First us, then sk, now kane. You are about out of active corps, dude. Just stand in the corner and keep babbling to yourself while the rest of us play.

Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:30 am
Lieutenant J.G.

Shadow2 wrote:

I've mostly stayed out of this and let the obviously delusional retard prestone stand around on the street corner yelling at the sky, but man, I must say I am impressed at his scorched earth approach. I guess he decided he hates the game so much, he has made certain no one will ever play with him again. First us, then sk, now kane. You are about out of active corps, dude. Just stand in the corner and keep babbling to yourself while the rest of us play.

Yeah but he doesn't play noob games that we play in... :)

Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:12 am
Commander

Hammer_2 wrote:
Shadow2 wrote:

Yeah cause only noobs play games with more then 800 turns...

lol

-sk

Playing with integrity is more important than winning
HHT 2015 Champs: Cloud09
2015 Lottery Tournament Winning Team Member
2016 Big Game Draft Tournament Winning Team Member
HHT 2016 Champs: Cloud09
HHT 2021 Champs(Just For Showing Up)
HHT 2022 Champs(For 90mins of Play)

Star Killer's Ice9 TWGS
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS
Email: starkillerstwgs@yahoo.com
Discord: Star Killer#0358
Ice 9 V2 TWGS: SK-TWGS.COM PORT 2002
Viper's Pit V1 TWGS: V1.SK-TWGS.COM PORT 2002
Now The Fastest TWGS in the West
https://www.facebook.com/StarKillersTradeWars/
To help offset the server(s) hosting bill donate via PayPal to: starkillerstwgs@yahoo.com

Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:15 am
Profile WWW
Gameop

Shadow2 wrote:

See if nothing else our hate for him has given us the building blocks to fix our relationship! :lol: But in all seriousness It's been a long time since tradewars has seen a plane crash like this.

HHT 2020

Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:23 pm
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Kane wrote:
See if nothing else our hate for him has given us the building blocks to fix our relationship! :lol: But in all seriousness It's been a long time since tradewars has seen a plane crash like this.

One player refuses to play at one server. Other then that nothing has changed.

The odds of Kenny not simping remain the same as Cowen going through one day of work not lying which remain the same as SK knowing how to spot bug use. Still 0% chance.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:55 am
Chief Warrant Officer

Shadow2 wrote:
I guess he decided he hates the game so much, he has made certain no one will ever play with him again. First us, then sk, now kane. You are about out of active corps, dude. Just stand in the corner and keep babbling to yourself while the rest of us play.

After multiple instances one does start to wonder why Cowen is always so concerned about who I will or will not be corping with.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:21 am
Chief Warrant Officer

Hammer_2 wrote:

Looks like neither do you. Funny the way things work sometimes.

Got any thing else to say before you run off?

Let's hear it mouth.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:33 am
Lieutenant

prestone2 wrote:
Shadow2 wrote:
I guess he decided he hates the game so much, he has made certain no one will ever play with him again. First us, then sk, now kane. You are about out of active corps, dude. Just stand in the corner and keep babbling to yourself while the rest of us play.

After multiple instances one does start to wonder why Cowen is always so concerned about who I will or will not be corping with.

Oh, I already know that - the answer is nobody.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:09 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next