View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Against the Grain (Free server now up and running) 
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
Against the Grain (Free server now up and running) Im still in the load testing phases but come and check it out the test game running now nice edits you can connect at

telnet://againstthegrain.yi.org:23/

Come check it out will be adding 2 new games next month (or as soon as i get done with the conversions.

Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:22 pm
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
Ok guys and gals got a few connects aready test game 1 is running well started a classic type game to the server and have 3 in the works that I will add later on in the week check back here for more updates if you like my server let me know you can email me at rcollins@hot.rr.com thanx and have fun :)

Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:01 am
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
Against the Grain telnet://againstthegrain.yi.org:23/
NEW GAME Ferengi Nights Can you survive the Ferengi there beefed and ready to kick your tail! Come on over and see what its all about.

I would like to hear some feedback on the games im running comments praises/dislikes let me know how to make your play exp better. Let me know what kind of games you would like to see in the furture. You can contact me at rcollins@hot.rr.com to leave any feedback.

Thank you and as always have fun:)

Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:40 am
1st Sergeant

Unread post 
Ok I gave it a try. SD hidden, took 3 days to find it. Eprobe delay. ports set at 5% regen. steal rob delay. I saw all that, and says ok, I'll it a try.

I get on today to find 2 new players Prime & Evil, had capped an edited ferrengi ship, found sd.

To top this all off, it mbbs, and one of the ports is 65000 fuel? How can this happen? oh and btw. turns changed from 2000 to 8000 per day, with no warning from game op.

Now that's what "I" saw. I guess I'll just play somewhere's else.

ps, in the game I was Dragon

quote:
Against the Grain telnet://againstthegrain.yi.org:23/
NEW GAME Ferengi Nights Can you survive the Ferengi there beefed and ready to kick your tail! Come on over and see what its all about.

I would like to hear some feedback on the games im running comments praises/dislikes let me know how to make your play exp better. Let me know what kind of games you would like to see in the furture. You can contact me at rcollins@hot.rr.com to leave any feedback.

Thank you and as always have fun:)

Tue Aug 13, 2002 5:37 pm
Profile ICQ
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
Frengi nights is currently under play testing status (yes im monkeying around with the game trying to make it better i apprecate the feed back im very new at running the server (dont know how to post anouncements yet on the main login page) for now the game is set for a rebang to add new edits. It will be comming up later this evening new fetures include 1 more planet class futher toning down of the frengi (they were giveing to mutch exp) other fixes in the works. Thanks for the feedback.

Wed Aug 14, 2002 6:24 pm
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
Ok got the new edits in and toned down the frengi some as this is a rebang and everyone is set back to newbi status i have given extra credits 100k to every starting char. to make up for this there is also a new planet in the game (Dark Water)

Thankyou all for the feedback on the bal issues (dont know what was up with the ports they wernt functioning properly they should be fixed now) if any of you find any more oddities let me know the game is fixed now and no other edits will be possable.

Game stats are as follows

Turns 4500
Initial fighters 500
Initial Holds 75
Initial Credits 100,000
sectors 20000
Ship delay factor = none
Multiple photon fire = No
Display stardock =yes
no steal rob delay

Hope this helps everyone as always if you wish to contact me im always avaiable at rcollins@hot.rr.com thanks again for all the feedback.

Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:08 pm
Commander

Unread post 
quote:
Ok got the new edits in and toned down the frengi some as this is a rebang and everyone is set back to newbi status i have given extra credits 100k to every starting char. to make up for this there is also a new planet in the game (Dark Water)

Thankyou all for the feedback on the bal issues (dont know what was up with the ports they wernt functioning properly they should be fixed now) if any of you find any more oddities let me know the game is fixed now and no other edits will be possable.

Game stats are as follows

Turns 4500
Initial fighters 500
Initial Holds 75
Initial Credits 100,000
sectors 20000
Ship delay factor = none
Multiple photon fire = No
Display stardock =yes
no steal rob delay

Hope this helps everyone as always if you wish to contact me im always avaiable at rcollins@hot.rr.com thanks again for all the feedback.

Am I wrong
IS this a Re-Bang notice
Sure looks like a game setting , bang setting to me.

This Directory is NOT for Game Bang Notices.
Please take this to Game Bang area of the EISONLINE FORUM.

Do I have to teach english here too
sorry .. I just had to re-write a rules section for a game and spell out everything.
Seems if you dont say "pee in toilet , not the floor" someone
may use the whole bathroom as a target shoot.

Again sorry , try to keep posts where they belong.

Wed Aug 14, 2002 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
sorry about posting in the wrong place will try to better next time :)

Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]